On behalf of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Advanced Telecommunication Technology Research Group (ATT RG) in collaboration with Communication Engineering Department have organized the Internet-of- Things (IoT) Carnival 2017. The event is part of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program to promote exposure and awareness to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education which is in line with the Government’s National STEM Action Plan 2017 initiatives.
The main objectives of the IoT Carnival: -
- To expose the Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology to our guests, UTM staffs and students.
- To encourage UTM students, especially the undergraduate final year students to further their studies in IoT-related fields at FKE UTM.
- To promote IoT-based products, including research findings, final year projects and related capstone labs projects.
- To provide the opportunities of research collaboration between industries and researchers with ATT and COMM department, as well as FKE in general.
- To help promote National Transformation 2050 (TN50) roadmap initiatives in preparing the people for Industry 4.0 of which IoT technology is a crucial element
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Skudai, Johor, MALAYSIA
All rights are reserved. Copyright ©ATT, FKE, UTM, 2017.